Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's Not Always Roses.

I feel like I am always blogging about the good things, trips, dance, T ball and all the other fun activities in our lives but the reality is, life isn't always roses... I have good days and bad days. I hurt and struggle with numerous issues. I AM FAR FROM perfect. I know what I need to do in my life to stay happy and SANE! I am a stay at home Mom and with that job comes a ton of pressure to be the best I can be. I am a member of the LDS church, again, more pressure. I am only human. I can only do so much and when I stop taking care of myself, my world begins to unravel. In short, I am a work in progress and I am working on my progress. Here are a few of my favorite quotes and pictures that are... well... ME!















1 comment:

  1. Dear Kim, I am sorry that you are going through a time where you are so discouraged. Personally, I love that you are real and imperfect. It is my FAVORITE Thing about you. It is why I've always loved you and felt comfortable around you. To me, you are lovely just as you are. I wouldn't have you any other way. I hope things look up soon.

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete