Saturday, October 13, 2012

Life Tastes Better With YOU.

My last post was a little depressing... I know.. Although it may have been a little TMI, I feel that it is important for us, WOMEN, to know that it is OK to feel sad sometimes. Even though at the time it feels like the end of the world.... The important thing is, IT'S NOT! I, myself, like to drown in a glass of water every now and again, but I always pick myself up and move forward. However, I find it much easier to move forward with a great support system. I call my system ANDY! He is the love of my life, my knight in shining armor and the glue that holds this little family together. He supports me in all that I do, picks me up when I am down, and always wipes away my tears and tells me to keep my head up. I know everything he does is for US. He is selfless, caring and above all else, LOVING. He is the epitome of FAMILY!! Andy, I love you.

 Daddy taking the time to build a lego house for Ella!


 Andy serenading us all the way to St. George
 My beautiful kids... With the help of Andy!
 Cheers!

 Even super man needs a nap every now and then.

 Andy is so good to his Grandmother!
Too Cool... Over here! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment