Sunday, October 21, 2012

HOMEMADE




Last week I was in one of my "let's create" kind of moods. So we made homemade cookies and bread. To top it off we made a FORT!! The kids were so excited they slept in it. LOL I love to make things with my kids, even if it's just a room made from chair's and blankets. I think these are the memories my kids will remember the most.

 
 I can't believe we were able to get all these blankets to stay. LOL


 I have a friend who is a knitting genius. I love all of her stuff. I wish I could say I made these hats but I can't knit or sew anything to save my life. LOL But they are still 'homemade" in the sense they were made at home by a very talented mom! 

 Last week I went to a friends house and she had made some bread that tasted EXACTLY like the bread from Macaroni Grill. I could not stop thinking about when I got home, so it inspired me to make some of my own "homemade" bread. Unfortunately I didn't have all the ingredients to make the same kind as her. So I made the next best thing... BANANA BREAD!! My kids are obsessed with this stuff. We ate the whole loaf in two days. YUM!



 Every year I make Halloween cookies and buy all kinds of candy and sprinkles for the kids to decorate. This year I think it was a contest to see how much stuff they could put on one cookie. LOL I think they turned out really cute. They tasted pretty good too.



No comments:

Post a Comment