Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hay Rides.. And Pumpkins...And Costumes.. Oh MY!!

It's that time of year again!!! I love OCTOBER! Never a dull moment in this month. We usually go to the pumpkin patch and then head over to Corn Belly's down at Thanksgiving Point. But this year I wanted to switch it up a bit. Andy mentioned Wheeler Farm. I don't think I had ever been to wheeler farm this time of year and I had heard it was to die for. So off we went... We had a blast! We took a hay ride, went through a corn maze and got to pick out a pumpkin to take home before we left. It was so beautiful. I think we saw like ten photographers there taking family photos. 



 Spooky!








 Yay! pumpkins!

 She's saving these two for me. LOL

We've got our costume's ready for Halloween! Ella is Katy Perry. Rowan is a Ninja Turtle and Gwen is a baby penguin!! 

So what chicken but! 


No comments:

Post a Comment