Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day Seven.. My Surroundings!

I am so thankful for the beautiful tree's that surround my house. Sometimes I feel like I live in a giant tree house. We have Tree's in the front and backyard. We have aspen's, pine's, three fruit tree's, Two are apple and one is a plum tree. My plum tree is my favorite. This year it produced an abundance of fruit. We had friends come and gather up as much as they could. They made syrup and jam for us, it was awesome. What got me thinking about my tree's was earlier today I had a friend come over for snacks and some good conversation. She mentioned she had never been to my house during the day. She LOVED it. She felt like the tree's were so comforting and peaceful. Sometimes I feel as though maybe I take it for granted. I do have beautiful surroundings to go with a home that I love so much, Maybe that is part of the reason why I love it here. In the mornings it sounds like we live in the Tracy Aviary, with all the churping and birds talking to one another. Some years we have some really cool nest's that I want to take a peak in but I am too afraid I might get killed by a mama mag pie. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment