Monday, October 29, 2012

In Loving Memory Of My DADDY!

 Years ago my Father past away and all though my heart isn't as heavy, the pain is always there. I love and miss him so much. He was such an amazing guy! He lived life to the fullest. He was always full of life and energy. No matter what his ultimate goal was to see his kids happy and doing what ever made us happy. He was the MOST giving man, would give the shirt off his back to anyone. If there was anyone stranded on the side of the road he would be the first person to help them out. I could go on and on with all the great memories I have of my Dad. It truly makes me sad that he is no longer here to spend time with his kids and grand kids, but I know he is watching over us, cheering us on with a big smile. WE LOVE YOU DAD!   






To Celebrate him we went to his grave and decorated it with flowers and balloons. Because the anniversary of his death is in October, we leave a pumpkin on his grave with messages from us and the kids. It helps me remind my kids of there Grandpa who will always live in our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet idea :) It looks like your kids enjoyed it. You a good mom to help remind them and teach them about their Grandma. I love you Kim and hope you are able to have a great, happy day.

    ReplyDelete